Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday 22 September 2013

chapter 2: The Business Vision and Mission

Now we move to the chapter two - THE BUSINESS VISION AND MISSION

In this topic dr. Ummi focus on vision statement and mission statement.  Vision should answer the basic question, “What do we want to become?” while mission stand for “reason for being”. Dr. Ummi has mentioned the vision is what the thing that I want to achieve in my live whereas the mission is what the improvement that I do in order to achieve that vision.


Dr. Ummi also highlighted the vision and mission must be clear and well know by the employee to make sure it will work in the right ways. As for me, it not just in the organization but as a human being we have to make as a crucial part to make our live more orderly.

As for me, I have got my own vision and mission and I guess so do you…J

0 comments:

Post a Comment