Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

preliminary

I'm Noorfadhilah bt Mohd Nasir from tma4 and my matrix n0.1112115.

Firstly, a pleasure to meet all of u in this blog, actually the purpose why i create this blog is to fulfill the task for STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT mgb4013 led by dr.Ummi Salwa. It required me to provide a stimulation of the subject such as "what has been taught in the previous lecture". However, it not just about the subject and maybe i may put other resources to make it more interesting.
My first expression about this subject maybe quite scary because it is more to the theory and I need a lot of reading to find out how to become more strategies in whatever tasks and planning. But, i will study hard to make sure that i will understand what i'm studying and i hope madam and all my friends will assistance me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment